Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Dustin Denes Seminar #3"









A couple of weeks ago, I received an email from Dustin Denes promoting a short-notice seminar at ECU on July 14.  I signed up that night.

Since it was on short notice, we didn't reach the crowds that previous seminars by Mr. Denes attained, but Mr Denes still gave us nearly four-and-a-half hours of instruction and guidance.



Once again, everyone who attended the seminar learned/drilled rock-solid techniques.  My favorite aspect of Mr. Denes' seminars is that he doesn't bombard us with dozens of techniques, but instead has a drill a few related techniques over and over again.

While I won't give away the exact techniques we drilled at the seminar, I will say that Dustin Denes has taught me tons of BJJ concepts.  Whether it's rib-pressure, drilling like a champ, or "Jiu-Jitsu Feet", I'm glad I attended the seminar.  I've found that Mr. Denes' concepts apply all across the BJJ game.



Thanks to Dustin Denes for giving the seminar and Jo-Jo for hosting it.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget about the cupcake grips!!....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm here again, seeing updates. Excellent post, congratulations.
    Greetings from:
    http://campeonesmarciales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete